Research work can be termed as the final requirement for a student to have a grade in a college. It is as essential as taking every course during the school period. As we all know that examination ends every session, but research work ends an academic level.
From the start to the ending part of research work, you must follow the laid down rules carefully to earn more marks for organization level. The most critical part of research work is the introduction, but it becomes uninteresting when the concluding section doesn’t sound like the introduction. As much as you pay attention to writing a strong introduction, your conclusion must buttress everything you have written out.
What then do you do to have a firm conclusion?
- Start your conclusion with your thesis quote. While your introduction focuses on the theory, your conclusion must also include such quotes. It helps to remind your readers of where you are coming from.
- This quote should appear in the last paragraph. It would be best if you reiterated it at the end of your work.
- While you are writing the quotes and trying to explain, avoid too many words. Just mention your point and explain a little. You don’t have to talk too much on the same thing.
- Also, with a healthy body of argument on your research work, you only need to summarize the points at the concluding part. For example, if you are writing about public health issues, you can mention in your concluding section a thesis related to healthcare.
- Furthermore, your conclusion should be an opportunity to market your words and make your readers go for further knowledge about the topic. It will only be your advantage if you can get your words rightly and make your readers curious for the next line of action. You can achieve this by putting up questions that require critical reasoning or an ambiguous problem. For example, you have a benefit of the word when you speak about the social relevance of your topic. Your readers will want to know better how that affects their social needs and more. Take note it is not advisable to use questions as the conclusion often unless you are talking about issues that can be biased.
- Be very careful to avoid words that introduce your conclusion as though you are starting something new. Your conclusion should flow with the article you have been writing from the top. Words like: in conclusion, lastly should be avoided. Make sure you follow the same pattern of addressing your readers from the introduction to the end.
- Remember that your conclusion must also speak about your key points in your article. To start your conclusion correctly, use the last idea to begin the next writing.
Research work consumes time and requires much effort, but proper planning, excellent reading and help of mypaperwriter.com will earn you more time and ease the stress.